Find Your Future Home in our Recently Listed Properties.
Resources for Buyers
Things to Consider Before Buying a Home
- Check Your Credit – Your credit is crucial when applying for a loan; the better your score, the lower your interest rates will be. Be sure to check all three major credit reporting companies: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion as the information in each report may vary slightly. Make sure you make copies of your credit report as well, and check your score well in advance of applying for loans.
*NOTE* Each person has 1 FREE credit check per year without affecting your credit rating.
- Call Us to Find a Lender – Most people need to take out a loan when buying a home, and you’ll want to be prepared to make an offer when you find that perfect home. It’s important to be sure that you’re approved for a loan before you start looking at homes so you don’t miss out on any opportunities. If you need help finding a lender, we can recommend trusted lenders near you.
- What You Will Need – Earnest Money, $% down payment based on the lender Specifications, inspection costs, and appraisal costs.
- Price Range – Calculate what’s realistic for you before considering different areas to live in to be sure things stay within your budget. Once you know your range, we can help you make the most out of your money.
- Research – Finding the right home can be time consuming, but it’s important to consider everything before you decide. What’s the commute like to work? If you have kids, what are the schools like in the area? How many bed and bathrooms will you need? Do you prefer a newer or older styled home? All are important factors to take into account during the home finding process. We are dedicated to helping you through the entire home buying process. Once we find that perfect home, we will prepare a written offer. With my experience in the market, we can help you arrive at an offer that both fits your budget and has the best chance of being accepted.
- Once Your Offer is Accepted – After your offer is accepted, a professional home inspection will be scheduled…and appraisal will be ordered…various steps before closing & the keys are turned over. Once this step is complete, we will verify the terms and conditions of your loan, and assist you in signing your papers. We are here to assist you with any questions you may have during the process.
- Moving Time! – Now that you’ve found your perfect home it’s time to make moving arrangements. If you plan on utilizing a professional moving company, we can recommend reputable, local movers. Don’t forget to fill out your change of address forms and inform the utility company of your move!
TOOLS FOR BUYERS
Your Future Home Starts with Lori Jackson & the Action Jackson Group
When you’re buying a home, you need a trustworthy REALTOR® that can conduct a personalized search for you and help you understand the availability in your area of choice.
As your buyer specialist, we’ll help you build a plan of action and find a legitimate lender to get prequalified. We will help you understand what to expect financially, how to avoid financial stress, and why you shouldn’t make any major credit card purchases before buying a home.
You’ll receive education on the importance of inspections, how to buy a home the smart way, finding the right seller, and how to differentiate between hot, average, and cold markets. And we will help our sellers devise a plan of action as well, including assisting them to understand their selling motives, getting a home inspection, setting the price, and making an excellent first impression.
We’ll teach you about considering offers and how to get the highest price in the shortest time. We have got your best interests at heart throughout the transaction and beyond!
The Action Jackson Group will assist with residential & investment properties, including luxury, active adult, relocation, and first time buyer markets.